Rexel UK are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Essex region on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven Sales team where you will be managing existing accounts whilst looking to grow market share.
- To manage an agreed portfolio of key accounts
- To identify key accounts for development
- To set targets and budgets against these accounts
- To liaise with Branch Managers to implement key account strategy
- To liaise with Manufacturers to obtain improved terms in relation to projects
- To manage projects in close co-operation with Customer, Branch aid suppliers
- It is essential that you have a proven sales record with a passion for good customer service
- It would be highly advantageous to be experienced in the electrical wholesale market or to have worked in business to business organisation
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Advanced communication
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, with the ability to work to KPIS
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees, 2,100 branches and operations in 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 3,500 staff working from 300 branches. Rexel is an equal opportunities employer.
[Not translated in selected language]
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 3,500 staff working from 300+ branches.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge. We value people who take the company personally - being a part of Rexel UK means being part of the most exciting customer focused electrical wholesaler, a place where employees want to build their futures. Rexel is an equal opportunities employer.