Job Reference: 29783_1497613486 Location: Worcestershire Discipline:/ Field Service Salary Range:
£29000 to 50000 per Annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
This market leading manufacturer of industrial heating machinery with a 50% share of the global market is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Service Engineer to join their team. This is an interesting and varied role that will require a significant amount of international travel (circa 60% of the year). The role will be based out of the Company factory in Worcestershire.
As International Field Service Engineer, your duties will include -
* Support by email and phone as well as on site in Europe
* Maintenance, repair, installation and commissioning of large industrial machines.
* Factory based machine building and testing.
The ideal candidate will have -
* An electrical engineering qualification
* Strong electrical fault finding and repair skills
* Electronics experience (use of oscilloscope)
* Experience of mechanical systems/hydraulics
* Knowledge of high power electronics
Candidates must be happy to travel internationally (mostly Europe) and be away from home for extended periods on occasion. Estimated time abroad is c60%.
In return you for the role of Service Engineer, you will receive
* A competitive salary
* Car/Car allowance
* Company pension (up to 15%)
* Life assurance
* Product training which will include shadowing other engineers initially
* Job stability/security.