Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst – Day Shifts
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £21,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Hours: covering 12 hour shifts on a 4-on and 4-off shift pattern on a rolling rota basis
Do you have a passion for all things techie? Do you want to become a part of a fast growing, privately owned company with a culture of having fun in the work place? If so, your client may have a place for you in their Milton Keynes Office!
Working with their existing Infrastructure team, they are looking for an Engineer with a strong eye for detail, lofty standards and a can-do attitude.
What will the responsibilities be?
- This fantastic opportunity allows you to get involved with fixing and maintaining varied customer solutions.
- Provide awesome support to customers
- Resolve web based and phone requests via Connectwise (the CRM), phone, Remote desktop and other tools.
- Ensure all tickets are managed within service level agreements and KPI’s.
- Manage escalations to other support teams
- Speak to users about technical issues in a way they can understand
- Have a blast making one of the fastest rising MSP companies even better
- Education in computing science and/or can demonstrate experience in a range of computing areas: hardware, operating systems, servers and networks
- Customer Service experience (telephone)
- Ability to work in pressured environment
- Experience of working successfully within a team
- A real thirst for technical knowledge
- A desire to progress your career
- Effective troubleshooting methodology
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and tenacity
The Company Offers:
- Healthcare Package
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Microsoft Certified Exam Room
- Wolves Football Tickets
- Learning & Development Portal
The company provide you with the training and put you on a path to get you where you want to go! Paid 12 days training every year! With access to an online training portal with thousands of courses available. All the below and more will be provided as part of your personal development plan:
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Foundation
Our Client is an IT Company and outsourcing partner who designs and implements innovative solutions and provides professional managed services working to an ITIL framework. This company was established in 2003 and is a privately owned company. Their mission is to give businesses the key – helping them to achieve excellence through better IT.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/SBS, Exchange 2007/10/13, Microsoft Office 2007-2016/365, Windows 7/8/10, VMware, Virtualisation, SAN, Microsoft SQL 2005-2014, Citrix, Thin Clients, Symantec Back-up Exec 12.5/2010/2012, Veeam, Acronis Backup, Networking, Switches, Routers, LAN/WAN/IPSec/MPLS, SSL VPN, Printers, Blackberry Enterprise Server, SonicWALL Firewalls, System/Enterprise Monitoring Tools, Shell Scripting, Active Directory Application Deployment, IT Analyst, IT Lead, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, IT Desk Support, 1st Line Support, IT Manager 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, Desktop Support, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, IT Systems Support will also be considered for this role.