|Salary||£45,000 - £60,000/annum|
|Job Status||Applicants Required|
Our client are seeking an experienced Cable / HVAC Engineer to join their Power Networks business which provides analysis, design and construction management for the transmission, distribution, generation and control of electric energy.
HVAC, Technical knowledge of cables
Our client is now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together they provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and there expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources.
They have approximately 31,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 39 countries worldwide.
We'd love to hear from you if you have;
- Proven technical capability with significant experience associated with the design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning and fault analysis of HV and EHV cable systems.
- An understanding of IEC cable standards and CIGRE technical policies, its suite of technical specifications and supporting documentation, and the capability to fulfil a role as a cable expert
- Proven ability of working with internal and external parties, eg. equipment suppliers, manufacturers, service providers, professional bodies, and working within a strong team-working culture
- Proven ability of communicating complex technical or commercial issues to peers or senior managers
- Proven ability to work in and lead cross functional teams
- Proven ability to develop working relationships quickly and effectively
- Proven experience in writing clear and concise documentation
About The Client
Our client is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. They are dedicated to their local communities and propelled by international brainpower. They are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
They design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
With 7,000 talented people in 60 offices across the UK and Ireland, they engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.