Job ID: 177036
Job Family: Human Resources
Organisation: Financial Services
Mode of Employment: Full time only
Siemens Financial Services is recruiting for a Business Executive role vacancy based in Stoke Poges, to support the Divisional HR Business Partner in providing a co-ordinated Learning and Performance partnering HR Service, to internal customers of Siemens Financial Services. The role will suit an enthusiastic HR individual with experience in managing Service Providers for people related services, assisting in the achievement of Learning and Development Budget and Total Salaries Budget.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure input and update of people performance metrics is fully accurate, maintained and meets both business and legal requirements.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports Business reports. Assist Line Managers and HR team in the production of ad-hoc requests of key employee data to make people decisions.
- Support the current project work for current change initiatives
- Co-ordinate all administration both pre-course and post course for training interventions to ensure that all activities agreed are followed up and actioned
- Put in place processes and activities to ensure that all human resource calendar activities are set up, actioned and followed up as appropriate.
- Work in partnership with external suppliers and providers to provide an internal HR service to both Line Managers and the HR Team
- Support the HR Department in the launch and delivery of both HR and business change programmes.
- Maintain company wide training records, reports and provide suggestions for improvement as appropriate. Assist in training evaluation and behavioural change and ensure that the company is attaining a return on investment. Assist where possible in the delivery of in-house workshops, seminars etc
- Set up and maintain planners for HR processes to support Line Managers in the delivery on the Business Programme
- Support the business in the design, development and delivery of employee communications
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Experience in collaborating and partnering with managers, understanding business needs
- Degree Required - Preferably in a HR Discipline
- CIPD qualified would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work in multi disciplinary teams, leading change projects
- Self motivated, creative and results driven with a strong consultative approach
- Appreciation of working in a multi cultural environment, particularly within Northern Europe
- Financial services background would be preferred but not essential
Siemens Financial Services are an international financial services provider that consists of a worldwide network of financing companies to serve clients with their business-to-business financing needs. They combine a wide range of innovative financial products and solutions, with an in-depth market competence built over the last 150 years delivering an approach which adds real value.
Siemens, the leading global engineering and technology services company, has been active in the United Kingdom for over 170 years. We provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK’s major challenges, across the key sectors of energy, industry, infrastructure & cities and healthcare. Siemens has a significant presence throughout the UK, with 12 manufacturing sites and more than 25 major offices.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.