We offer a better way to work in homecare:
We are looking for new and experienced carers to join our growing team!
This is a hugely rewarding role that allows you to go out into the community and be paid for building great relationships with the clients you're matched with. We give you all the training and support you need to do this and the opportunity to develop a great career in the Care Sector.
Our competitive pay of £8.75 per hour during the week and £9.27 at weekends. We are committed to giving you consistent working hours that match your availability.
Other benefits include:
- Free in-depth Care Training provided by our Qualified Trainers and Care experts
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued holiday pay on all you earn at 12.07%
- Generous 26p per mile expenses to cover mileage costs (drivers)
- Excellent Member advantage scheme - huge savings on named shops and brands
- PVG refunded *Conditions apply
- 24/7 on call support
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible working with every second weekend off
What does the job entail?
Community care - providing care in clients own homes supporting and maintaining their independence. Offering personal care to social support. People who receive care at home live longer than those in care homes or hospitals. Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs including:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
Full training will be given including 25 hours of one to one support from an experienced Carer. It is preferred that you have a Full clean Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle for this role.
For an informal chat call Rebeccaon 0131 3335111 during the office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. If responding via email please supply a full C.V.
homecare care social care
or call us on 0845 6000 949 to apply over the phone.
£8.75 - £9.27 ph
Fixed Term Contract