Start date: 08 Jun 2017
Job reference: PE10904863
Consultant: Laura Blythe
Call: 0161 200 8500
Job description One of our most prestigous Schools in Rochdale are looking to appoint an experienced and suitably Qualified Primary HLTA / Cover Supervisor.
The Key Aspect of your role will be supporting the teaching staff and to complement and support the teachers' delivery of the school curriculum and contribute to the development of students. Working collaboratively with teachers in planning, monitoring, assessing and managing classes and to encourage students to become independent learners, supporting their welfare and their emotional and behavioral development.
Other duties can include, but are not limited to;
• To supervise classes during the short term absence of teachers.
• To provide support for teachers and students in order to raise standards of achievement and achieve learning objectives.
• To safeguard and promote the welfare of young people.
• To work with teachers to plan and prepare lessons and group or individual activities for students.
• To contribute to the planning of opportunities for students to learn in out of school contacts such as educational visits in line with school policies and procedures.
In return, this School can offer
* Teachers who value the contributions of a HLTA
* A Team who will encourage and develop you
* Children who are willing to learn, and parents committed to contributing to the learning of pupils
* A Senior Leadership Team who recognise and appreciate all staff
To apply for this role, please submit your CV in consideration to this vacancy
We regret we can only contact successful applicants
Candidates already registered with Protocol Education will automatically be considered and need not apply