Are you looking for a Full time position starting in September?
Do you want to join an outgoing, friendly team?
HLTA is required in a Sheffield School on a full time basis starting inn September 2017 through to July 2018. This vacancy has arisen due to an expansion in support staff across the school.
This school is looking for a strong HLTA that is confident to lead the class when the teacher is not there. They will need to have strong behaviour management skill and be confident using the the schools policies.
Benefits of working for the school include:
- Graded 'good' by Ofsted
- The behaviour of pupils is good
- On site parking
- Good facilities for staff and pupils
- A positive and Friendly atmosphere
- Excellent opportunities for development
-Supporting and teaching in the school
- PPA cover
- Opportunity to plan and deliver
- Helping to raise standards within the school
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Suitable HLTA qualification or QTS status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to provide two good references
If you have the relevant qualification for this role then please contact Gemma on 0114 2743765. The school welcomes NQT's and teachers that are wanting to work as a HLTA.