Want local drops with no long-haul or late nights needed?
Enjoy working with machinery?
You’ll get that with us and be the face of the business - showing our customers every day what BRILLIANT service we offer!
It’s really important that our customers get the equipment they’ve hired when they want it, where they want it every time, so your role includes:
- providing an efficient, timely and dependable delivery service
- carrying out appropriate equipment and vehicle checks on a routine basis
- making sure you, your equipment, vehicle and workshop are always safe and secure
- supporting your team mates
- keeping Hire Fleet maintenance records up to date
But, when you’re out and about you’re also our eyes and ears because you’ll see and hear all sorts of things – whether that’s a new building site that’s just popped up, or a competitor’s products out on site.
If you don’t know about our products or industry, don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. All you need is to
- have a Class 2 (Category C) LGV licence (with HIAB preferably)
- have a minimum 21 hours DCPC
- be a team player
- have a really positive attitude
- be reliable and enthusiastic
- enjoy talking to lots of different people
- be mechanically minded
In return we offer great benefits like:
- buying extra holiday or a brand new car through our salary sacrifice schemes (subject to terms and conditions of your contract)
- a fantastic discounted shopping website
- a generous staff discount scheme
- job specific training like CPC and HIAB
Please see the job description attached for further details.
Our Winning Ways
Know Your Stuff
- Be the best at what you do and understand your customer.
Don’t Walk Past a Problem
- Make it a safe place to be.
- Ask for help if you need it.
- Take action to get things sorted.
Find a Better Way
- Think differently and share new ideas.
- Make smart choices.
- Listen with an open mind.
- Respect everyone.
- Keep your word.
Team up and Beat the Competition
- Help others to be successful.
- Celebrate achievements.
- Work as one Grafton Team.
Be our Customer Favourite
- Go the extra mile.
- Be attentive.
- Make them feel valued.
As part of the Grafton Group Plc a FTSE 250 company, Hirebase is the UK's fastest growing National Hire company with over 100 branches. We supply a huge range of tool and plant hire to Buildbase, Plumbase and Electricbase customers with * bespoke delivery vehicles * extensive new hire fleet * fitters who ensure equipment is always in excellent condition * specialist hire people * online hires at www.hirebase.co.uk.