Welcome every guest like you know them. Show them the Hut hospitality thatâ€™s made us famous. Not to mention your natural flair for putting people at ease. We want to leave every guest delighted. So bring on the good vibes.
These fantastic front-of-house roles will see you connecting to guests in a way that really makes a difference. Making the Hut experience come alive. After all, we want to make sure they keep coming back for more.
We love your type of person â€“ you always know exactly what to say to raise a smile. Youâ€™re always ready with brilliant banter â€“ whether itâ€™s a working lunch crowd, a family or a group of friends. You just know how to wow the crowd.
Role highlights â€“ just a taste!
- Making sure we blow our guestsâ€™ minds, every time
- Getting to know what each guest really likes, delivering it in style and sending our profits soaring
- Being brilliantly accurate with orders, having menu expertise, delivering drinks fast and making sure the food always looks fab
- Checking back in with guests and making sure everythingâ€™s up to scratch
- Giving every guest a send-off as warm as the welcome you gave them
- Always thinking: â€˜This is one restaurant. Weâ€™re one team!â€™
- Being truly focused on Health & Safety/Food Hygiene regulations
Get ready for mind-blowing training, verbal congratulation for every job-done-well and brilliant rewards. And donâ€™t even worry about career progression â€“ weâ€™ll give you all you can ask for!
* You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Everybody knows us, most people have sampled our delights. (Come on, who doesnâ€™t love a stuffed crust?) But now? Well, fasten your cheesebelts, youâ€™re in for a tasty ride. Weâ€™re investing over Â£60million in our restaurants as we steer a much-loved brand expertly into the future. Itâ€™s an ambitious plan that relies completely on our wonderful people.
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Contract Details:||Full Time Hours Monday to Sunday|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly pay plus a share of TRONC|
|Working Hours:||Mixture of shifts Monday to Sunday|
|Job Category:||Guest Server - R|
|Region / Division:||Restaurant|
|Location:||Cambridge Retail Park, Newmarket Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England.UK.|