I have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning housing developer in their Groundworks division in Banbury. The Quantity Surveyor will be offered a competitive salary of £55,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits dependant on experience.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
* All finance within the department
* Preparation of a full BOQ for
* Scheduling of all materials
* Negotiating material supply rates
* Provide a high quality technical/commercial service from pre-contract to final account
* To work closely with other members of the Commercial team to ensure on-site works are completed in line with budgets.
* Managing Sub Contractor payments
* Preparing, submitting and agreeing all variations to the subcontract
* Preparing and agreeing interim payment applications and final accounts
* Maintaining good cash flow and the timely receipt of payments
* Monthly reports which will include cost and value analysis, project completion cost and value forecasts and budget forecasting.
The requirements of the Quantity Surveyor are:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good knowledge of cost control, procurement and commercial aspects
* Previous experience working for a Groundworks contractor
* Relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
* NEC Contract experience
This in an excellent experience for a QS / Senior QS to join one of the UK and Ireland's largest housing developers in Banbury. The ideal candidate will be in a similar role at present preferably with a large groundworks contractor. The right candidate will be offered a competitive salary of £55,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions, please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.