£18,000 - 19,500/Annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Winchester
16 June 2017
New Junior Business Transformation Analyst
Permanent role based in Winchester
Salary £18k - £19'500k
To continue to drive the expanding business we are searching for a Business Analyst to support our Business Transformation team.
A Business Analyst will be expected to support the Business Transformation Team in fully testing change within the business before it is released. They will be passionate about technology, who enjoys solving complex puzzles and can deliver value to solutions.
This role will require the successful candidate to support the business in supporting it throughout the development and testing stage whilst documenting the progress.
· Manual testing, bug replication, testing and approval of new functionalities.
· Produce and maintain test automation.
· Liaising with all departments and change owners to report progress
· Completing testing on change requests and recommending when a development is ready for release.
· Automation testing of the system with the use of predetermined software
· Complete end to end stress testing of the system with the use of predetermined software
· Complete ongoing regression testing
· Work closely with Development team facilitate change.
· Liaising with all departments when bugs are raised to scope and report the severity of the bug
· Any applicable relationship management as deemed fit by senior manager or director
· A close attention to detail
· Effective organisation skills
· Demonstrable ability to manage high volume workflows
· Strong communication skills: Demonstrable ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) in both a written and verbal format
· Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail)
· Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines