Rexel UK currently have a fantastic opportunity for a GNFR Project Manager to join the Financial Control team at the heart of our Head Office in Sheldon, Birmingham.
This is a brand new role for Rexel and will allow real scope for the successful candidate to shape how the business views GNFR going forward.
Lead the development, implementation and ongoing management of procurement GNFR for a portfolio of goods and services (insurances, logistics contracts, packaging, clothes branding, IT hardware/software, travel agency, etc.) in line with Group Procedures.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Set up and negotiate supplier agreements for GNFR categories.
- Sourcing, on boarding and development of new suppliers.
- Challenge business requirements to ensure value for money.
- Implementation of agreements across the business on the GNFR platform
- Work with the branches or regions to bring the project to life and ensure compliance/use of the portal
- Develop the internal GNFR processes in line with Group policy; promote and communicate to all levels of the organisation
- Ability to create robust business cases, evaluate financial performance and understand analysis.
- Work with suppliers and other external bodies to deliver innovative product and service solutions
- Ensure supplier priorities and capacities are aligned, identifies options, risks and mitigations.
- Ensure the goods and service solutions are fit for purpose and deliver sustainable savings to the bottom line
- Lead, develop, own and take responsibility for GNFR portal
- Ensure ongoing management of supplier contracts and relationships.
- Maintain Buying Activity Plans and Savings Trackers
- Liaising with Legal teams to ensure contracts are delivered in a timely manner and stored appropriately
- Develop, manage and influence a diverse supplier base
- Responsible for end to end GNFR management and driving continuous improvement.
- Experienced Procurement professional preferably familiar with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience of working in a similar role for a wholesaling, retail distribution or logistics Company with extensive exposure to business modelling and analysis.
- A self-starting drive and tenacity with a passion for goods and services, delivering projects effectively and at Every Day Low Cost
- Able to show experience that has developed business acumen and practical business knowledge and understanding of how the business makes decisions at all levels.
- Evidence of a proactive approach with senior stakeholders and provide clear and appropriate communication suitable to the audience and situation.
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees, 2,100 branches and operations in 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 3,200 staff working from 365 locations through 5 leading brands; Newey & Eyre, WF Senate, Denmans, Wilts and Parker Merchanting. Rexel is an equ
[Not translated in selected language]
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 3,500 staff working from 300+ branches.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge. We value people who take the company personally - being a part of Rexel UK means being part of the most exciting customer focused electrical wholesaler, a place where employees want to build their futures. Rexel is an equal opportunities employer.