Randstad Education are currently working with a secondary school in Chester who are looking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic Teacher of Geography to join their successful Humanities team in September 2015. The School delivers Geography across Key Stage 3 & 4 and increasing numbers of students opting for GCSE Geography illustrates the growing popularity of the subject.
* This position is to cover a full time maternity position on a full time basis starting in September 2015 - May 2016
* To teach KS3 and KS4 Geography
* The school work with AQA syllabus and are currently covering Local Fieldwork Investigation
* The Academy continues to develop the very best practice in teaching and learning in order to create inspirational learning experiences for their students.
* The Academy has numerous links with the community which are well established and through effective partnership work with employers, the Academy is able to provide students with a wide choice of opportunities locally and nationally
* The new school provides an excellent atmosphere for students and staff to work and learn in
* Many students make outstanding progress
* The care, guidance and support the staff provide for students is outstanding.
* Students' social and moral development is outstanding. They get on well and show maturity in how they treat the building and each other
* The students come from a large Cheshire and Chester catchment area and the school is hugely over subscribed.
For more information about this position please apply online.