Front End Developer
Job Title: Front End Developer
Job Reference: LH211117
Location: Burgess Hill
Job Type: Permanent
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Depending on experience
Posted 21 days ago
Reputable organisation in West Sussex skilled in delivering IT Services is seeking a Front End Developer, to join the application support team and assist them in maintaining and further developing their core line of business applications.
You will report to the Business Change Director and work closely supporting the Lead Developer, on small, medium and large scale changes aligned to the continuous improvement programme.
You and the team will deliver the companies application support and development services, focusing on -
* Web application development
* ServiceNow Developer - Full training on ServiceNow will be provided.
Required skills for this role -
* Demonstrable front end development skills.
* Hands on commercial development experience
* Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, Web API
* Agile working experience
* Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL an advantage
* Experience with Visual Studio and /Net Framework stack (MVC, ASP.Net)
* Experience working in networking environment
* Knowledge of ITIL process ideal, however not essential.
Capabilities / Background -
* Be able to support the business with ongoing project work
* Willing to learn new technologies - ServiceNow in particular
* Willing to work in a structured environment
* Able to work from West Sussex office, with occasional travel to Solihull
* Have a full UK / EU driving licence
If you have the skills and experience and would like to know more, please apply today.