Food Production Operative vacancy: If you’ve got experience in kitchens, bakeries, factories or any other high-volume food production environment this could be the perfect role for you! As our Food Production Operative with us you’ll be a valued part of our ‘family’ that loves the thrill of working under pressure in a well-known and much-loved business!
What we look for in our Food Production Operatives:
- Passionate about working in hospitality
- Great eye for detail
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
Food Production Operative role:
- Preparing food
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Tailored industry training
- Option to opt in for some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discounts on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
Oh, and you’ll have a whole heap of fun!