- West Midlands
- Job Type:
- Job Category:
- £35,000 to £38,000 per annum
- Salary Description:
- Excellent Benefits
- Job Ref:
- RTR - 37851
Field Service Engineer (Food Processing Machinery)
£35,000 - £38,000 + Bonus + Lots of Overtime + Car + Pension + Health Care
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Service Engineer looking to join a dynamic, expanding business that supply the best kit in the industry where you will be working on technically interesting equipment whilst working for a well-respected business that are well known to look after their staff.
Do you have good mechanical and electrical skills? Are you looking for a field based role where you will cover UK and Ireland?
This UK based company have been established for 15 years and have a turnover in excess of £21 million. They exclusively supply high end food processing equipment to the biggest names in the industry and have an unrivalled reputation for their quality of service and products which they supply across the UK and Ireland. Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit a Service Engineer.
In this role you will be required to install, service and maintain a range of machinery across the UK and Ireland.
The company have excellent staff retention due to continued training and investment along with a generous benefits package.
This role would ideally suit a Service Engineer with good pneumatic and hydraulic skills with experience of loading software to machine drives and controls that is looking to join a growing, market leading company.
* Installation, Service and Maintenance of food production machinery.
* Execution of training to all personnel of client including management level on use and general care of machinery.
* Planned maintenance and breakdown coverage supplied on all machines.
* Undergo intensive specific training to achieve expert level knowledge in order to provide a first class service.
* Electrical/mechanical/controls work.
* Organising installs, Routine maintenance contracts and assisting the sales manager for technical support.
* Service Engineering background
* Multi-skilled with good hydraulic and pneumatic skills
* Experience with uploading PLC software
* Apprentice trained
* Willingness to travel across the UK with stay away
* Strong and professional communicator at all levels.
Key Words: Service Engineer, Food Processing, Controls, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Software, Maurer, Hoegger, Afoheat, Alco, Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Installation, Service, Commissioning, PLC, Fault Finding, Invertors, Drives, Food, Processing, Manufacturing, UK Wide.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Fax: 0117 922 1483
Contact: John Leng