Fabric Engineer – Central London – £28-34,000
One of the UK's FM and Maintenance providers are currently looking for a fabric technician. The company currently look after a number of prestigious high profile contracts across the country, ranging from government buildings, to hospitals and covering all other types of commercial buildings.
They currently require a full time Fabric Engineer / Handyman to work on a static site in the City of London. The candidate will be either carpentry or plumbing bias with City & Guilds qualifications in either trade.
The main role of the successful candidate will be general building maintenance and all types of fabric work such as tiling fixing doors, locks, fixing windows, Ground works, painting, carpentry, plumbing, floor tiles, basic electrical and mechanical duties ect.
Hours of work
4 Days work a week
* 2 Week Days of your choice 12 Hour Nights
* Saturday and Sunday 9-5
* Basic Salary up to £34k
* 25 Days Holiday
* Fully Expensed Company vehicle
* City & Guilds in Carpentry / Plumbing
* Experience in Commercial building maintenance
* Mobile fabric experience
* Client facing and enthusiastic person
* UK drivers licence
If you are interested in the position and meet the minimum requirements for the role please apply ASAP.
- Sector: M&E, FM & Maintenance
- Salary: £28000 - £32000 Per Annum Overtime Available
- Ref: SC002657
- Consultant: admin
- Posted: 10 Nov 2017