Experienced Water Hygiene Engineer
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 + Van Location: Croydon, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity to work alongside an excellent, dedicated team of fully trained Water Hygiene Engineers. We are looking to fill the role of an Experienced Water Hygiene Engineer with a candidate who is already experienced in this field. A minimum of 2 year experience is required for this role.
Key Duties of the Experienced Water Hygiene Engineer role will include:
* You will be water sampling and temperature monitoring.
* You will also conduct tank inspections and a closed system analysis.
* You will be required to clean and chlorinate the water tanks.
* You will be taking microbiological samples.
Experience required for the Experienced Water Hygiene Engineer role will include:
* You will need 2 years’ experience as a Water Hygiene Engineer in water treatment or plumbing work.
* You will have previous experience of undertaking water sampling, temperature monitoring, tank inspections and closed system analysis.
* You will have the ability to prioritise and work within deadlines.
* L8 Risk assessing, preferably.
* You will have a CSCS Card and Experience in the field of Legionella Control.
Rewards for the Water Engineer role will include:
You will be receiving a salary between £28,000 – £32,000 + Van, career progression and training courses.
If interested in this role please email: [email protected] or call Nathan Turley: 0121 442 0643