£24,000 - 26,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Cambridgeshire -- St Neots
20 October 2017
Experienced Quality Inspector
We are recruiting for an experienced Quality Inspector (enginnerinmg background) for one of our client based in St Neots. This is a full-time, permanent role. The working hours are Monday to Friday, day shift only. The salary is £24000-£26000 per annum depends on experience.
· To perform the following (and not limited to) inspection checks, in ether unit 1 or 2 or assembly;
In process frequency and stage checks
Last off checks
Pre & post subcontract/supplier checks
Final release checks, visual assessment and burr free checks
· To support/facilitate operator SPC checks and recording of results when required by customers
· To record all checks performed on appropriate documentation.
· To support production personnel in resolving quality & measurement issues.
· To communicate and liaise with production to promote right first time & a continuing improvement culture.
· To complete/maintain any required measurement records for example, Process Inspection sheets
· To support all functions of the Quality department, working within AS9100 standard along with CPL Quality Manual & Quality Control Processes
You will be able to:
· Capable of operating/using Manual & CNC CMM equipment, digital shadow graphs, Digital vertical height gauges and all hand held inspection equipment.
· To have a high level of mechanical machine shop engineering experience
· Have a thorough understanding of Geometric dimensioning, tolerancing and reading customer detailed specifications, in a precision manufacturing environment.
· Experience with metallic and non-metallic materials
· Comfortable with sign off approval authority
· The ability to inspect product to 100% quality standards.
· Organized and methodical - capable of planning your own day and workloads.
· Have a working level in Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to communicate in a clear & precise manner, giving and receiving Information, both verbal and written