Experienced Part II Architect / Technologist
Canonbury, East London
£25,000- £28,000 + Benefits
Our client is a young, vibrant and friendly architectural practice with a small but growing office based within East London. We are on the lookout for a Part II Architectural Assistant, who already has demonstrable experience of working on a range of medium to large scale residential developments at all RIBA stages.
Our clients are involved within residential projects (small and large scale) and commercial projects so you will get the chance to work on a wide variety of work.
Required Skills & Experience for this Part II Architect / Technologist position:
* A minimum of 1 years UK experience post Part II, ideally working across a variety of different sectors
* Excellent proven technical detailing experience
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* A good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
* AutoCAD and preferably Revit experience
Commutable Locations: Canonbury, Holloway, Stratford, Dalston, Clerkenwell, Whitechapel, Poplar, Harringay
If you are interested in this Part II Architect / Technologist position, please feel free to get back in touch on (01792) 365 109 or send an up-to-date CV to: [email protected]