Experienced HLTA - Billborough
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) for a short term assignment, starting September in the NG8 area.
It is essential that you have/ are the following:
* HLTA certificate with experience in primary (this can be a foundation degree or a level 4+ qualification in a relevant subject)
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
* Able to engage well with pupils
* Able to work under your own initiative
* Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Tax efficient pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Kirsty on 01158241888 or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services