8 - 12 per annum
- Category F2F Fundraising
- Location Newcastle upon Tyne
- Job Type Temporary
- Closing date 24 November 2017
bonuses and holiday pay
We're looking for an experienced street charity fundraisers to joins Shelter's fundraising campaign in Newcastle with clear progression opportunity to lead your own team!
This is a great opportunity to work directly with the UK's largest housing and homelessness charity on a successful face to face fundraising campaign.
* £8-12 per hour depending on experience, paid weekly!
* Holiday pay
* Fantastic training - learn all about Shelter and the amazing work that they do!
* Ongoing training
* Opportunities to progress as Team Leader. Pay for Team Leaders starts at £10 per hour with room for that to increase.
* Progression opportunities into management
We're looking for passionate, enthusiastic people who are full of energy and ready to grow their charity career!
Please call Jon today on 07376498173 for more information or to apply.
Flow Caritas are dedicated to finding talent and building careers in charity jobs throughout the UK. Apply now and our consultants will provide you with expert career advice, constructive feedback on your CV and application, thorough pre-interview briefings and continued support throughout your career.
Sign in and Apply
Alternatively, please contact the consultant below:
John Girmay 02070892644 email@example.com