|Job Category||Technical & Engineering|
|Job Title||ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION/SERVICE ENGINEER|
Optima Plus Recruitment LTD
Optima Plus Recruitment are currently working with an established and successful engineering business based in Reading. The business has enjoyed year on year growth and is currently looking for a candidate with previous experience in an Electrical Installation / Service Engineer role.
JOB TITLE ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION/SERVICE ENGINEER – PERMANENT
LOCATION BASED IN READING
ROLE To commission and service pumping equipment, Motors, Control Panels to company specification
RESPONSIBLE FOR Electrical Installation / Services
Basic 39 hrs per week – up to 55-60 hours
1. Install pumping equipment with the assistance of the Electro/mechanical Services Engineer to Customer’s design.
2. Commissioning of the above in the same manner.
3. Service/repair failed pumps to manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, in the Workshop or on Site.
1. Attend to breakdowns when necessary and ensure that 24 hour call out policy is maintained.
2. Be prepared to stay away from home when required, at least 1 night per week.
3. Be available on a rota basis to provide standby cover for Weekends and Bank Holidays, as required
4. Maintain Company Procedures and improve where possible.
5. Complete Site Reports after each visit and obtain customer signature where possible.
6. Return all completed site reports in a timely fashion (computerised format).
7. Be a good ambassador for the company, promoting all products and services at every opportunity.
8. Ensure company vehicle is stocked with van-stock & tools required at all times.
9. Communicate at all levels.
10. Give regular feedback to your Department Manager.
11. Driving to and from site within the England
12. Ensure all materials are available and correct before leaving the works to carry out your allocated work.
1. Working long hours and overnight stays when deemed necessary.
2. Be responsible for the care of the Company Vehicles and tools, reporting defects to your department Manager.
•16th & preferably 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
•Confined Space Training
•Experience of working in a similar role or maintenance
•Preferably with pumps
•Knowledge of the industry
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
•Ability to work flexibly
•Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
|Job Ref||ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION/SERVICE ENGINEER|