Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
One of our long term clients has asked us to find an Electrical Design Engineer for their Edinburgh office.
The Edinburgh office is the newest of our client's offices and the team is going from strength to strength. Due to a number of project wins an Electrical Design Engineer is now required to assist with site surveys and hands on design.
With work mainly coming from retail and commercial projects in Scotland and further-a-field candidates who have experience designing within these fields would be preferred.
Candidates Requirements - Electrical Design Engineer
* Qualification in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
* Member of CIBSE or IET - Preferred.
* Chartered or happy to work towards becoming so.
* Experience using Amtech and Dialux - essential.
* Experience using AutoCAD and Revit - preferred.
We are considering candidates up to a Senior for this position and salary will be reflective of candidate experience.