£33000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Annual Bonus, Double day shift
Electrical Control & Instrumentation Engineer Description
Electrical Control & Instrumentation Engineer
£35,000 Basic + Pension + Annual Bonus + Double Days
Exciting opportunity in an internationally renowned manufacturing facility for a skilled electrical engineer with a controls bias. Expand your skill set and progress in a company that recognise skills and experience in an engineer as assets to their company and reward them well.
This company are true market leaders because they have established themselves in the industry and have expanded internationally because of a great product and in depth industry understanding. Join a forward thinking company who are focused on becoming a global leader and soaring to new heights of success.
* Calibration and verification of equipment
* Carry out fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of electrical and control systems
* Ensuring that PPM is carried out to achieve maximum efficiency
* Rotating days/late days shift (6am - 2pm, 2 pm - 10 pm)
* Electrical engineer (Preferably PLC and instrumentation background)
* PLC's, HMI's, SCADA fault finding experience
* Background from manufacturing
Please apply by calling us on 0208 411 4199 quoting ref CK074
Keyskills: Electrical control & instrumentation, electrical maintenance, controls engineer, electrical control systems, Bedford