Location: East London
Package 4% Pension, Bupa Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday
Location East London
London's leading mixed-use developer and a FTSE 100 company with a £1billion turnover. Which are responsible for shaping much of the modern development along central London's riverside, are looking for a technical co-ordinator to join their growing technical team, to work on a £540million prestigious mix use scheme in the heart of London.
* The Document Controller will co-ordinate the document filing and transmittals for the Project Team incorporating Variation Orders and Site Instructions and associated processes. In order to support, the teams on one of London's most exciting residential developments.
* This is an exciting and demanding role which provides an opportunity for a self-motivated, outgoing individual to make a significant impact in a crucial part of the business.
* Manage the Site Instruction Process
* Manage & issue customer change forms
* Raise & issue documents under Site Instructions to subcontractors.
* Assist Technical & Commercial departments with collation of packages.
* To keep effective and efficient archiving of all electronic and hard copy documentation.
* Maintain document registers and ensure these are up to date
* To ensure document flow is carried out by all departments in a timely manner
* To be or become efficient in the use of noted electronic document control systems including SharePoint or Aconex
* Organise and file hard copies of drawings and documents received
* To systematize and manage incoming and outgoing copies of documents.
* To comply with all office and site rules
* To follow the procedures set out in the St George Management procedures – TQM
* Occasional document collection or delivery to third party offices and sites
* Provide assistance and support to the office and site Admin staff
* To review, check and save drawings, specifications and other controlled documents from consultants and contractors.
* To act as an integral part of the St. George team
* To carry out other tasks as may reasonably requested of you from time to time
* A working knowledge of Document Control Systems (SharePoint or Aconex) and procedures both hard copy and electronic
* A good standard of computer skill including Microsoft packages and electronic document control systems
- Sector: Design & Technical, Residential Developer
- Ref: SC002655
- Consultant: admin
- Posted: 10 Nov 2017