|Location:||England - Woking|
|Salary:||£25000 - £50000 per annum|
Digital Project Manager
Location: Woking, Surrey - 6 Minutes’ walk to railway station
Salary: £25k - £50k depending of relevant experience + excellent benefits
**2 positions available**
We are recruiting for Mid-level (£25k-£35k) and Senior Project Managers (Up to £35k-£50k)
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with an established Marketing Agency who due to substantial growth are seeking to recruit two high calibre ‘Digital Marketing Project Managers' for their offices in Woking. The successful candidate will be joining a young and vibrant team of 22 employees who are all super Marketing passionate. They offer excellent continuous training and career progression. They are a sociable team who thrive on their working environment.
Our client in their field and work with a number of the UK’s largest FSTE companies.
Digital Project Manager Role:
- Your role as a Digital Marketing Project Manager will be to manage the delivery of online solutions across Analytics, research, video and Social Media
- Managing digital projects with values of £5k-£50k – Lots of client contact
- Responsible for the effective delivery of the projects
- Lead client meetings, hold regular update calls while simultaneously working with the delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction/timelines are met.
- The Senior Project Manager employee will report directly to the MD and you will have the opportunity to influence strategy and direction for the business
Digital Marketing Project Manager Skills:
- 2 years’ experience (minimum) working as a ‘digital project manager’ in an agency environment, running multiple projects and multiple projects.
- A solid understanding of analytics, research and video / social media is necessary, ideally from either delivering or managing those projects.
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC – You don’t need to be an expert, our client has experts in these areas but exposure/knowledge is key
- Excellent Organisation and attention to details (especially Grammar) is a must – This role includes reviewing other people’s documents
- The ideal candidate and fit for this role would be someone who is passionate about technology and Digital Marketing – You will have written your own blogs, ran websites and been extremely active on Social Media.
In return for a ‘Digital Project Manager’ guru our client offers no limits on career progression. You will join a business who is going to double in size who offers both a rewarding and challenging environment.
For immediate consideration please apply today with your C.V in ‘Word format’
Digital, Project, Manager