Joining the TUI Airways Crew Travel department within Airline Operations at our Luton head office, you will provide and facilitate an efficient and cost effective Crew Travel service.
As a part time Crew Travel Consultant your main focus will be ensuring all supplier invoice queries are processed in line with supplier contractual agreements and invoices are coded to their correct cost centres as advised. You will be responsible for processing and updating financial and budgetary information in preparation for meetings with our finance partners and other business key stakeholders. As and when requested, you will support in providing and analysing Crew Travel data depending on the business needs.
You will also be responsible for some key project work within the department, taking ownership to deliver an end to end process.
Additionally to this, you will support TUI Airways crew by delivering a safe and operational/cost efficient service to our crew communities. Working alongside the Crewing team in our Luton operations centre, you will assist as required with key tasks within the Crew Travel department to ensure full oversight is maintained in line with operational needs in support of the day to day operation. You will assist the Crew Travel team as determined by operational performance and will need to be pro-active, anticipating the needs of our crew and the operation to explore all possible travel options, delivering to tight deadlines and within budgetary targets.
• Excellent IT skills and proven capability in MS office applications is essential
• Intermediate or higher Excel capabilities (data sorting, running calculations and formulas)
• Previous experience in a customer service based role
• Process and detail orientated with excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure; assimilate information, determine priorities and make decisions based on sound judgement
• Strong inter-personal and excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Ability to work as part of a team
• An enthusiastic ambassador of change who makes suggestions for improvement
• Experience with invoicing desirable but not essential
Help make our customers smile and in return you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension scheme.
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI and First Choice. We employ a team of 13,300 employees and serve over 5.2 million customers each year.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships. Our 77,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”.
Please visit our website www.tuigroup.com for more information.