Â£28000 - Â£43000 per annum + benefits package
22 days ago
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor who is looking to further develop their career at our client's leading law firm in Bristol City Centre.
- Take responsibility for running smaller transactions;
- Assisting senior colleagues on larger high value corporate transactions;
- Showing a good understanding and technical knowledge of company law;
- Effective communication with clients and other members of the team;
- Involvement in marketing initiatives and attendance at networking events;
- Contributing to the department's 'know how' systems.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Experience of corporate transactions;
- Good technical skills and knowledge, especially in document drafting;
- Ability to analyse complex legal problems and suggest effective solutions;
- Good with people;
- Self sufficient whilst also having the necessary qualities to work as part of a team;
- Possess good communication skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets;
- Qualified Solicitor with previous corporate experience.