|Salary||£40 - £50/annum|
|Job type||Contract (10 )|
|Job Status||Now Interviewing|
We are recruiting for a client based in Hampshire (South Coast) for a Software Simulation Engineer to join the team. This is for an inital 10 month contract.
C++, Mathematical Modelling, Simulation & modelling, rea;-time
Job Title: - Contract Real Time Software Modelling Engineer
- C++ (at least 10 years)
- Strong grasp of mathematics and its use in coordinate systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good systematic planning skills
- Software modelling and real-time coding Real world simulation
- Time critical hardware control
- GUI design
- Hardware characterisation
- Systems integration
- Requirements capture, compliance and verification/validation
- Change control processes and systems
- Writing engineering design and acceptance test specifications
- Writing user documentation
- Delivering results on time, to budget and to specification
Software design and implementation of a real-time Electronic Warfare simulation with hardware in the loop.
- Review system requirements and provide compliant architectures and code with traceable verification
- Derive low level software requirements from system level requirements
- Produce compliant designs within High Level Architecture framework
- Produce drivers for hardware control interfaces with time critical operation
- Model/characterise hardware behaviour to ensure time, speed, position requirements of actuators are met
- Generate mathematical models of a real time simulated environment/scenario
- Produce intuitive user interfaces for model and control inputs
- Generate test plans and procedures
- Produce software test harnesses for validation and verification
- Document software design and interfaces for stakeholder review
- Document software for user operation
- Provide regular status reports against planned spend and schedule to the programme management team, recommending opportunities to reduce cost and time wherever possible.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.