In-house Commercial Solicitor
Our client, a household name internationally recognised business, is looking to expand its in-house legal team in Birmingham with the addition of a Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of four years' post qualification experience. Market leading salary, highly flexible working environment and excellent progression prospects.
* Working as an in-house commercial lawyer for a multi-national business.
* Handling a wide range of challenging and significant contracts including global framework agreements and master services agreements.
* Advising the business on legal and commercial issues.
* Advising on intellectual property and data protection (knowledge of the GDPR would be an advantage)
* Advising on complex consulting engagements.
* Assisting in creating new precedent agreements.
* Advising on acquisitions, new business set ups, deal structures and joint ventures.
* You will have a strong commercial contracts background having either worked in-house for a company or having gained your experience within private practice working with clients in the commercial and corporate sectors.
* You will have at least four years' post qualification commercial contracts experience, ideally with some complementary corporate experience.
* You will have a strong academic background.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
* Market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* On-going training and development.
* Flexible working environment to include remote working and part-time hours if desired.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.