Commercial Administrator - Up to £15ph - Contract Position - South London
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join a prestigious project based in South London. You will be supporting the Commercial manager and be office based.
This is a contract position paying up to £15ph LTD depending on experience
Within this busy function you will have the opportunity to be:
* going through labour supply and ensuring order requests are in line with timesheets an dinvocies received
* ensuring project team put in the correct order for staff
* check the outstanding orders
* upload and manage a backlog of paperwork to ensure hard copies and processed appropriately electronically
* assist with variations for the sub contractors
* assist in making payments
This will be a long term contract with an opportunty to go permanent.
Candidates must have previous experience working in construction and also have experience in the commercial department, supporting the Commercial team / QSs etc.
Please note due to the large number of applications ONLY candidates with commercial AND construction / rail / civil engineering experience will be considered.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.