- Job Title:Clinical Psychologist - Neuro Rehab - Birmingham
- Location:West Midlands
- Job Type:Permanent
- Salary:£45,000 to £70,000
- Date Posted:17 Apr 2018
- Sector:Psychological Therapies
- Profession:Clinical Psychologist
- Bands:Band 8b
- Contact Name:Chelsie Wilson
- Contact Telephone:01992 305 659
Pulse are working with a well-established service to aid in appointing a permanent Clinical Psychologist to add to their existing team of clinicians in Birmingham
The successful candidate will provide a high quality, specialist clinical neuropsychology service to inpatients who have an acquired brain injury as a result of a stroke or accident. You'll be producing assessments and behaviour interventions at the same time as offering advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care.
This post is available on a minimum of 4 days per week and applications are welcomed from those who are working across Band 8a/b/c.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for training and further development
- Flexible working hours
Pulse are specialists in providing high-calibre Psychological Therapists to both the Public and Private Sector.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.