|Location: Uttoxeter, Staffordshire||Contract Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Up to £24960 per annum||Industry:|
|Posted: 14 days ago||Contact: Steph Sopjes|
|Apply by: 13/03/2018||Contact Email:|
PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Tramping out 2 to 4 nights per week
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Curtain Sided Driver (tramper) based at Cauldon , delivering construction materials, predominantly Bulk Cement.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, rate of pay: £10 per hour + minimum 2 nights out per week required could earn you £27,508pa (Night out allowance £24.50 per night) Based on 48 hours and 2 nights out per week
Full tramper's are also required and could earn you £30,056pa Based on 48 hours and 4 nights out per week
Overtime: Monday - Friday paid at basic rate, Saturday paid at £12.50, Sunday paid at £15.00.
Average 48 - 60 hours per week.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- The applicant must hold full Class 1 licence, driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Must be 21 years of age and above
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Full training will be provided.
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.