BSRIA Pre-Commissioning Engineer
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £28,000 – £34,000
A leading Water Treatment and Commissioning Company are now recruiting for an experienced BSRIA Pre-Commissioning Engineer to join their team.
Requirements for the BSRIA Pre-Commissioning Engineer role include:
* Experience in remedial works such as dynamic raw water flushing, shock dosing and installation of side stream filtration.
* Any experience in water hygiene, i.e. TMV servicing, calorifier inspections and cleaning would also be of an advantage.
* A full driving licence is required.
* The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and have the ability to work as both part of a team or individually.
Responsibilities for the BSRIA Pre-Commissioning Engineer role include:
* Processes of pre-commission cleaning in accordance with BSRIA BG29/2012, including flow rates, biocide washes and distribution checks.
* Disinfections, tank cleaning and sampling in accordance with BS8558, L8 and HTM04 guidelines.
* Liaising with clients at all levels.
Benefits for the BSRIA Pre-Commissioning Engineer role include:
* Company vehicle
* Competitive salary
* + Other benefits
For more information on this role please ring Nathan Turley on 0121 442 0643 or apply at [email protected]