£23,000 - 26,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Hertfordshire -- Hitchin
21 August 2017
Our Client in Hitchin is looking to grow their team with an additional Bookkeeper / Administrator, on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the following tasks: -
· Keeping the companys 3 x online systems up-to-date which includes chasing team members and subcontractors for information that will need to be uploaded and updated
· Processing of invoices
· Act as a PA to the Managing Director
· Providing administrative support to the team
You will have the following skills / attributes: -
· Previous Bookkeeping experience
· Previous PA / Administrative experience
· Experience within the Construction industry (ideally)
· Highly organised
· Self-motivated; confident working on a sole basis on occasion
· Ability to multi-task
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be a valued team member and has the ability to grow inline with the business.
Our Client is offering a generous salary and the position also comes with guaranteed parking.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply straight away.