Recruiting Great Bar Staff
Are you passionate about your local pub? WE ARE! We do what we do and we do it well – great drinks, great food, great experiences – but above all we have great people!
What you’ll do in this role:
As a member of Bar Staff in one of our iconic Pubs, a passion for hospitality is a must - we will develop your skills & expertise when it comes to our products and help you to craft your career in a fantastic, ever evolving environment. So if you love the social experience & think you have the passion, personality & professionalism to be part of a fun loving team of bar staff look no further!
Before applying for this bar staff role please ask yourself – does this sound like it’s for you?
- You’ll be responsible for engaging with our guests, serving a fantastic range of drinks & delicious food
- You’ll work with the team on shift to create a friendly, relaxed atmosphere our guests will enjoy
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures
A little bit about us:
We have a collection of pubs all of the UK which we call ‘Castle’ - each of our Castle pubs are unique with individual personalities, from the Garden Gate near Hampstead Heath which runs Pup Idol every summer, to the White Horse in Parson's Green, famous for its cask ales, huge range of ever-changing draught beers and amazing American Beer Festival. Our guests come to enjoy the company of like minded people whilst sampling some top notch beers & great pub food - that’s why they love us so much!
Did you know?
- We often feature unusual or exclusive beers amongst our seasonal speciality draught range - follow the individual pubs on Twitter via their websites to find out more
- You'll also find well-chosen wines, spirits and soft drinks. From locally distilled gins to the best seasonally changing beers, we're very picky about what makes it on to our bars
- Food menus are based on fresh, seasonal pub dishes and carefully sourced ingredients
Our unique Castle pubs operate as part of a larger company, Mitchells & Butlers which means you have all the benefits of working for an individual pub but to also offer some amazing advantages of being part of a large company.
A little bit about Mitchells & Butlers:
Established in 1898, Mitchells & Butlers is one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK, providing a wide choice of eating and drinking-out experiences through our well-known brands such as All Bar One, Browns, Harvester and many more.
What we will offer you:
On top of developing you to become a brilliant member of bar staff with us and paying you (obviously!)
- You’ll benefit from working in a fun and social environment
- Flexible shift options
- Up to 28 days’ holiday
- Plus, extra perks like 33% employee discount at our 1,700 restaurants & pubs and High Street shopping discounts.
Our great training scheme means that if you have the ambition to develop your career with us you can achieve qualifications which can lead to an even more rewarding future.