- Job Title:Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - Forensic - Burley
- Location:West Yorkshire
- Job Type:Temporary/Locum
- Date Posted:16 Apr 2018
- Sector:Psychological Therapies
- Profession:Clinical Psychologist
- Band:Band 8a
- Contact Name:Chelsie Wilson
- Contact Telephone:01992 305 659
Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a forensic team at a well-established NHS trust within West Yorkshire. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full time hours for a minimum of 3 months.
The successful candidate will have skills in clinical assessment and risk assessment. The role will include Psychological consultation, treatment needs, assessment and short-term psychological interventions to address mental health and offending behaviour needs.
Duties within this role will include:
• Producing formal written reports
• Providing psychological therapy
• Supporting staff and other professionals within the welfare or criminal and justice systems
• Rehabilitate and treat patients in low/medium/high security hospital units
Experience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.