- Job Title:Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Essex
- Job Type:Temporary/Locum
- Salary:£11.00 to £16.00 per hour
- Date Posted:13 Nov 2017
- Sector:Allied Health
- Profession:Occupational Therapist
- Contact Name:Chelsie Wilson
- Contact Telephone:01992 305 659
Pulse has a new opportunity available for a band 5 occupational therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in the Essex. Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute wards within a NHS setting.
The post is based just a 10-minute journey from the nearest train station and there is also on site staff parking available. The role is available to start as soon as possible for an on-going period, offering full time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
• Working on medical wards carrying out patient assessments
• Managing own caseload
• Treating for respiratory conditions
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Monitoring patient progress
• Complex discharge planning
• Supervision and management of standards for more junior staff
• Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management skills and organisational ability
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Contact the team for more detail.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.