SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currentlyrecruiting for a B1 Licenced Engineer to be based at Edinburgh Airport.
You will be working in co-operation with our client airlineRyanair, Europe's number one low fares airline. If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization,then we want to hear from you.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 192 destinations in 31 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 103m this year to 160m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
- Maintenance on Ryanair aircraft
- Hold a current EASA B1 Licence with 737 NG endorsement.
- Please send copy of Licence
- Line and Hangar experienced.
- Position based at STN but must be willing to travel.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible working attitude in a fast changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK