My client is a structural, civil and specialist construction engineering consultancy with offices across the globe. They are dedicated to creating exceptional value for their clients through the intelligent application of engineering science and innovative approaches towards planning for construction.
St Johns Wood Square
x3 30 storey towers
Develop existing client relationships through excellent project delivery and repeat business.
– Client liaison in conjunction with Project Directors including but not limited to
– Meeting and exceeding client expectations;
– Ensuring client requirements are clearly understood by all company personnel involved in projects;
– Identifying changes in client requirements as may occur during the course of a project and effect the subsequent design and documentation changes necessary to meet the new requirements.
– Develop fee proposals.
– Be actively involved in all projects under your direction ensuring exemplary service afforded to clients at all times.
– Develop concept design and design philosophy in conjunction with Project Director.
– Review design and design documentation, including design checking when required. Requires Director approval prior to issue.
– Select sub-consultants including development of scope, programme and commercial aspects. (appointments in conjunction with Commercial Manager)
– Undertake project cost control and compile project invoices.
– Plan and manage project resources.
– Negotiate fee variations with clients in conjunction with Director.
– Undertake project coordination and represent the company at consultants meetings etc.
– Implement Quality System on projects
– Undertake career planning and arrange for effective mentoring to be provided to employees under your direction so that they reach their full potential through career development and personal growth.
– Identify training (either on job or through suitable courses) for all employees under your direction.
– Supervise staff under your direction and offer pro-active advice in relation to problem solving issues.
– Actively participate in developing the UK practice including technical excellence, culture, procedures, professional development and continuos development
- Sector: Structural, Civil & Structural Engineering
- Salary: £60000 - £65000 Per Annum leave, pension etc...
- Ref: SC001483
- Consultant: Stephen Connor
- Posted: 09 Feb 2018