- Start Date
- Assistant Technical Manager
- Leeds, Halifax, Bradford
- £30000-£33000 per annum
- Selina Cameron
Assistant Technical Manager – Bradford – £32,000
An Assistant Technical Manager is required for a growing food processing company based in Bradford. You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance (QA) / Technical supervisory position. Also be involved with both BRC and Retailer audits and been hot on food safety and HACCP.
Responsibilities and duties for the Assistant Technical Manager:
- To ensure the factory personal hygiene and food safety regulations are enforced.
- To ensure that the companies Quality and Food Safety system all meet all safety and quality requirements.
- To provide technical advice and expertise of new suppliers, raw materials, product complaint investigations and trouble shooting.
- Process raw material complaints.
Requirements for the Assistant Technical Manager:
- Ideally hold a degree in either Food Science , Food Technology, Microbiology or a related subject.
- At least 2 years in a QA/ Technical Supervisory role.
- Involved with both BRC & Retailer audits.
- HACCP & Food Safety.
Package on offer:
- Circa £32,000.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 17:00.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy