£18,840 - 21,600/Annum
- United Kingdom -- Scotland -- Grampian -- Moray -- Elgin
17 June 2017
26 Jun 2017
Farmfoods is currently seeking to hire an Assistant Manager for our Store in Elgin. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, working a Full Time pattern over 5 days.
Farmfoods are a family business with ambition. We pride ourselves on offering our customers great value, quality products from clean and tidy stores with the friendliest team in retail.
We aim to offer sensational value to customers on a great range of everyday family oriented goods. We back up our sensational value with a focus on delivering an ‘old fashioned’, genuine and friendly customer experience.
Our Assistant Managers are key members of the branch management team. They support the Branch Manager in running an efficient branch by ensuring the smooth day to day running of the branch. Assistant Managers take full responsibility for availability, product quality, customer service and presentation standards within the branch and work hard to organise and motivate the team to get the job done.
- Lead, coach and motivate your team to deliver a great shopping experience for your customers and take full control of the branch in your manager’s absence.
- Control all key costs such as shrinkage and waste so that we can continue to offer great value to our customers.
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the branch by organising and motivating the team to ensure all tasks are completed in record time.
We are looking for committed, highly motivated and above all else passionate people who have the drive and ambition to succeed. At Farmfoods we offer you a career, not just a job and we want to give you the opportunity to become the very best.
Perhaps you have already had some management or supervisory experience and are ready to take the next step in your career. Being an Assistant Manager is a big job and you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient day to day running of your own multi million pound business.
So if this is the perfect position for you, we would love to hear from you!
In return for your passion and commitment, the Assistant Manager will receive such benefits as:
- Competitive salary
- Rewards available for team performance
- 30 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Free life assurance
- Opportunities for career progression
If you would like to join Farmfoods as our new Assistant Manager, then please click “Apply” now and complete the process on our careers page (you will be directed here automatically upon clicking apply)