Rexel UK has a great career opportunity for an individual to join our highly successful Bath branch as an Assistant Manager, where you will support the branch team to deliver a fantastic customer service and to achieve the commercial targets.
- To help develop and motivate the team to achieve success
- To ensure that a first class customer experience is delivered at all times, with quotations, orders and enquiries being processed commercially and efficiently
- To support the development of local initiatives that drive the sales and margin performance and to support the corporate initiatives and promotions
- To improve operational standards, ensuring that we have the right stock at the right time to service our customer base and to maximise opportunities
- To support the development of a strong and balanced customer base
- Experience of supervising others is highly desirable
- Electrical product experience is an advantageous
- Strong communication, people and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach with a first class customer service approach
- Financially and commercially astute, with strong analytical skills
- IT literate (MS Word, Excel & Outlook) is essential, with experience of CRM / stock ordering systems is an advantage
We offer an excellent package which includes pension, life assurance, medical cover option and 25 days holiday plus statutory holiday.
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 3,500 staff working from 300+ branches.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge. We value people who take the company personally - being a part of Rexel UK means being part of the most exciting customer focused electrical wholesaler, a place where employees want to build their futures. Rexel is an equal opportunities employer.