£30000 - £35000 per annum + Package
Sales Engineer (Heating)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Private Health Care + Pension + Life Assurance + Additional Optional Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for engineers with HVAC or heath exchange experience looking to working for a market leading company. Enjoy working for an innovative new business with an excellent engineering pedigree and a range of high end products. Great platform to progress into senior roles and well as opportunity to gain specialist training.
This engineering company specialises in the design and manufacture of HVAC products. They are currently looking for a strong application engineer as they are ever expanding. The successful candidate will enjoy a platform to hone their skills and become an industry expert.
* Support the sales function working with existing accounts
* Matching relevant company products to clients requirements
* Provide technical support, managing technical queries
* Look at strategy and ways to increase commercial revenue, up and cross selling
* Participate in trade shows, training sessions, and seminars
* Experienced mechanical sales or applications engineer
* Background form the HVAC industry
* Degree, HND or HNC qualified
* Will consider fresh graduates
Apply now quoting ref JW1005
Keywords: London, water heater, HVAC, applications engineer, heating, air conditioning, sales engineer, degree, graduate, account manager, gas, burners, boilers, technical sales
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.