Air Testing Engineer – London
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 plus Company Van and Benefits
Our client, a UK leading energy and sustainability consultancy has an excellent opportunity for an Air Testing Engineer to join their expanding team. Working from home the successful Air Testing Engineer will be responsible for undertaking air leakage testing for both domestic and commercial projects across London and the South East of England.
Experience: In this instance applicants are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience undertaking air leakage testing including calculating design air permeability for Part L and Part E compliance. It is anticipated that the successful Air Tightness Tester will have excellent written and verbal communications and will be confident in client facing.
– Carrying out air testing for numerous clients across the South East of England
– Undertaking pre-test audits
– Advising on Part L1 compliance
– Managing project from start to completion including booking site visits and delivering recommendations
– Produce high quality written reports and specifications
– Liaising with clients
– Joining a rapidly growing consultancy with fantastic career progression opportunities
– Competitive starting salary and company van