Covering: Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes
£30k - 33k per year + vehicle + benefits
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer?
Do you have experience of completing A/C maintenance and repairs to a high standard?
If you are looking to further your career with an Established Air Conditioning Company, working in the Northamptonshire area then read on
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics, service and maintenance on a wide variety of contracts that include retail and commercial sites across the Northamptonshire area.
The successful candidate will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
Mobile role covering; Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes
What's on offer for you?
* £30,000-£33,000 + overtime @ x1.5 after 40hrs
* Vehicle and other benefits
* Door to door travel
* Call-out: 1-4, standby £125
* Opportunityto join a successful company with plenty of training and career development on offer
The Ideal Candidate will
Have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service and maintenance side
* Be F-Gas qualified
* Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent), F-Gas (2079)
* Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
* Have a proactive approach to work
* Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
* Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
My UK client is one of the countries leading Air Conditioning companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now.
Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on an expanding contract for a leading Air Conditioning company then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
17 April 2018
Please contact Clare Gadsby at our 4th Floor The Hub 40 Friar Lane Nottingham NG1 6DQ office on 01159472005 or email .