||Accountancy & Finance
||2017-08-DD29 Aug 2017 - 17:14
Great new opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a growing firm with multiple Scottish offices at Accounts Manager level. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior looking to step up to Manager level and gain more responsibility.
Flexible working will be considered for this role, which also offers a great working environment focused on work/life balance.
* Manage an attractive client portfolio across varied industries
* Manage the Accounts team and workflow, reviewing work and providing necessary training
* Preparation of financial and management accounts
* Preparation of VAT and tax returns
* Liaise directly with clients to address any queries and build relationships
* Current or recent practice experience is essential for this role
* Experience of supervising junior is required
* Experience of managing workflow and deadlines
* Experience of managing your own client portfolio
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a very successful independent firm, and work as part of friendly and supportive team.
Please apply below, however for further queries or to discuss wider options, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.