Job ID: 172880
Job Family: Internal Services
Organisation: Financial Services
Mode of Employment: Full time only
Siemens Financial Services Limited (SFS) is a leading provider of innovative finance solutions to UK businesses and public sector organisations. With more than 250,000 customers, we have arranged finance for 90 of the current FTSE 100 companies and more than 50% of NHS trusts and local authorities. We provide solutions ranging from £1,500 to many millions for a diverse range of financing needs.
You would be joining the SFS team as a business graduate, rotating through various roles in Sales, Underwriting and Asset Management throughout a two year period. You will be supporting the existing team in a fully operational role and you will be involved in both project based assignments and cross-functional working. During this time you will build a compliment of skills that will enable you to take on a professional role at the end of the Graduate Development Programme.
What are my responsibilities?
- Learn specific in-house systems and applications to be able to contribute to future decision making in process improvement
- Meet all targets and objectives that have been set by the Line Manager
- Contribute to the teams overall performance by both individual effort and team effort as and when requirement
- Undertake research and offer suggestions for improvement to the placement through own initiative and experiences
- Manage and drive your own career path and network
- Attend all graduate and business specific training modules; demonstrating learning application in each placement
- Participate in and lead SFS Region North graduate meetings / projects
- Take a proactive role in participating in team, company and graduate events
- Support and develop the SFS Region North Business Programme through contributing design and knowledge of the business as it is acquired over the two year period.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You will be graduating in, or have graduated with a 2:1 or above in Business or Economics
- Work experience in a business environment would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be confident with the ability and self determination to drive your own development throughout the programme
What else do I need to know?
- The variety of placements on this scheme may require you to travel and spend varying lengths of time at other offices.
- All successful graduates should have a valid UK driving licence.
- The closing date for this role is Sunday 22nd February 2015.
- The assessment centre will be on Wednesday 15th April 2015.
- For some more information about SFS please click here - http://bit.ly/173oks4
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.